Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Changes, Filming & Backgrounds

Changes
Due to limited time with Pip I have cut my film down from 3 songs to 1. I wasn't keen on cutting out so much of the film but it was the only way to make it possible to film, the bonus to this is it has also cut down my work load.


Filming
I worked out the dance with Pip last sunday and I am filming it this coming sunday, I have been learning how to use all the equiptment I need it has been a fair proccess organising a crew of 4 the equiptment hire and green screen room, luckly I have managed to get it all together in a very short amount of time. I had other arrangments made before this but they had fallen through.


Chereographing the dance went well I am pretty pleased with it, I have input the footage into my running comp.



Backgrounds
As the film has been cut down to just the one song the only backgrounds I now need to make are a gradient of dark blue to black, I have created them all and they are also now in my running comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment