Monday, September 3, 2012

Re-Sizing Shot 4 and 5

After watching my running comp and looking back over some layout images I produced in pre-production I realise that Shot 4 looked a lot better with Pip a bit smaller and the monsters eyes bigger, it makes the monster feel more imposing/formidable.

So I made Pip smaller and extended the strings so they still lead out of the screen, I'm still deciding on the exact size but it shouldn't vary too much from what I have now. I'm glad I realised this now before I got too far into the string animation.

I want to do the same for shot 5 when the monsters hands lands next to Pip as the hand would be too large to fit into the screen at its correct size. So I think I'll do a zoom out half way through the shot, I hope this will help break up the shot a little as I dn't think I have enough varation in shot sizes through out the animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment