Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rough Edit of Footage & Backgrounds

Still have a long way to go with the edit but everything is basically about where it needs to be so I can start getting into the animation. We did well for shooting on green screen especially as it was my first time, extracting the green was quick and easy and the edge on Pip looks great.

Taking Jacks advice I got the camera up nice and high for the extreme long shots, it's not overly obvious watching this edit but with the monster in their drawn in perspective should help drive it home.

The edit so far

I took a range of photos of Pip in different poses as I have an idea for the DVD case. The front cover being this pose


and the back cover being the same pose but Pip in the other costume to show the 2 sides of her character. Obviously I'll get rid of the green and do something with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment