Thursday, March 8, 2012

Initial: Concept Art, Sound & Shot List

Concept Art
Went and got some paints and canvas for a mate who has agreed to do 2 concept paintings for me, he said he should have them done in about 2 weeks. realyl looking forward to them.
I have asked 2 other people for some concept work, 1 has agreed to do some and waiting to here back on the other.

Sound
I was thinking of going for a minimal feel with the sound on my production but have changed direction and have started searching for music. I think i'l be using a different song to suit each scene/dance of the animation. Some scenes are locked down, some iv got nothign for yet, some iv got a few tracks to decide from

Intro: Crepes "step from side to side and smile"
Soul 1: Moby Gratis "wait for me", "scream pilots", "wait for me (villa remix)"
Transition: Moby Gratis "pilots (ambient)", "slow light 2 (ambient)"
Possessed: Hollow Everdaze
Transition: Moby Gratis "pilots (ambient)", "slow light 2 (ambient)"
Soul 2: Moby Gratis "Ioma"
Credits: Saskwatch - "Dn't wana try"

If the feel of the sound comes across as too choppy, i'l try use the same songs where i can but I will definatly need different songs for the intro, soul, possessed and transition scenes as they all have very different feels.

I have access to a Woomera that creates sounds similiar to thunder, i''m going to use this as an intro sound for when the evil spirit is to appear.

Shot List
I'm about half way through my shot list at the moment. Once I'v got this completed I'll be able to punch out some storyboards and a script, I find it eaiser to get my ideas down on paper with images.

No comments:

Post a Comment